How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Why doesn't this yarn want to cooperate?

Sometimes while creating objects with crochet, my yarn rebels against me. I was working on squares for a new "bright colors" afghan the local crochet group is coordinating. The first 2 squares cooperated lovely as seen below.

And then there was a third who obviously does not want to become part of this effort. After 2 rip outs, soon to be a 3rd I still can't get it to look right.
Wait, this is supposed to be my relaxing time and square #3 you are causing stress. I will figure out what to do with you later and oh yes you will be a square and a good square at that. Are you reading this bright colored acrylic yarn?

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I just fell out of my chair laughing. I talk to my yarn too! There's often much disagreement over who's in charge. Nice to see you're telling Bright Rainbow Colored Yarn who's boss.

5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home