How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Knitting Olympics


They're back.
Those crazy knitters who pick a project, cast on during the Opening ceremonies, and complete the knitting during the next 17 days of the Olympic games.
I was there(via internet) to cast on during the 2006 games in Italy. Wow I can't believe I've been knitting for 4 years now.
This time around I have my yarn(Dream in Color Starry) and pattern(Haruni shawl)ready.



What do you plan on knitting during these Olympic games?

3 Comments:

Anonymous carolyn said...

You are the second person that I've seen decide to do a shawl. YOU ARE CRAZY! But with your speed of knitting, you'll finish it and it'll be gorgeous! I'm going to knit a hat and 2 pairs of mittens.

11:28 AM

 
Anonymous theredqueen said...

I am finally going to finish that sweater that it seems like I have been working on for ages!

8:04 AM

 
Anonymous Helene said...

I'm knitting Haruni too, and right now I'm stalking the rest of the olympic Haruni-knitters :)
As far as I can see there is 13 of us. Good luck on yours, I'll be back to check on your progress!

5:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home