How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Friday, October 21, 2005

It's beautiful.


I started a crochet shawl project back in April after taking a class at the local library. Of course that project was ripped out because I didn't like the way it was turning out. Soon after I came accross a pattern I thought would be perfect for this same yarn-microspun by Lion Brand. Well, 6 months later I have completed my largest(measured by amount of yarn used) project.

The pattern can be found here.
I never follow any pattern exactly but I like how it turned out. This yarn is very soft and you want to wrap yourself in it. I predict this shawl will be well worn.
Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

It's beautiful! Hooray for the shawl! Will you wear it to SnB on Monday?

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home