How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This time, it's ok to lie about it.

I hate giving gifts. Actually not giving gifts but picking them out. I just made it through both of my kid's birthdays. This was extremely painful. After asking my youngest how his birthday went he responded with "I thought I'd get more presents". Christmas looms in my future and I'm beginning to get a nervous stomach. The website Christmas.com counts the months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds until Christmas day. It's going to be here before I'm ready, it always sneaks up on me. My husband's birthday is November 13th. I thought of the perfect gift and ordered half of it online September 23rd. This was going to be the easiest birthday shopping ever. That joy lasted about a week. I've been working on it since then. Today I went to a local store to try to finish the gift. It's still not exactly what I wanted it to look(it has to be perfect) and what I wanted to pay for it(how many days do I have to work to pay for it!@?). Love of my life, if after you receive your gift and don't like it please lie to me and say it's exactly what you wanted. Thank you in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home