How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Olympic Knitting Wrapup

For the past two weeks, each evening we gathered around the flat screen and watched skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating. All while I knitted on my shawl.
This pattern, Haruni, was easy to follow, easy to modify(I added more repeats to Chart A) and I already have plans to to knit it again. I love how this yarn sparkles in the sun with the added silver thread and would love to knit it in a blue(with silver) yarn.


How did your Olympic knitting project(s) turn out?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Helene said...

Lovely!

My Haruni made it just in time :)

6:08 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Wow, that's beautiful, Anna!! That pattern's in my queue too, but I don't know...it looks fairly complex.

I managed to finish Ken's Giant Socks of Doom just *after* the Olympics ended. He actually likes them, too! :-)

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Emma said...

So pretty! I made a haruni during February as well, and it's become my favorite go-to pattern. :)

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home