How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring is here

Yay, the cardigan is completed. No loose ends, all the seams are sewed up and I don't really like it. It feels just like the scratchy wool garments I remember as a kid. You know, the ones that left me in hives after I'd wear it for only an hour. Maybe I'll take it out next winter and throw it on over a turtleneck so it doesn't touch my skin. Now that Spring is officially here I am moving on to cotton blends and soft comfy knits. Another picovoli perhaps? The sexy knitters are starting a new knit sahara that looks interesting but extremely low cut for this knitter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That turned out really nice.

-DH

12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home