How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fat Tuesday

The beads are flying and the huricanes are flowing. In New Orleans silly not here.


Our gator is sporting his beads on the mantle today. I see rum drinks being made after dinner as well(a Mai Tai perhaps?).

I loved the Fiber Trends clog pattern so much I made another pair as a gift.


Michaels had Patons for $4 last week so I picked some up. I made the "plain join" this time for the bottoms and liked it better than the "bumper join" on my first pair. My husband likes mine so much he picked out his own colors over the weekend and really wants me to start and finish them before I head out of town for a couple of weeks.

Happy Mardi Gras everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

I really like how your clogs came out. I haven't tried the pattons yet, but at that price I will have to make a trip to Michaels!

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home