How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fa La La

The men in my house gathered a tree Sunday night. It was covered with ice and snow so it sat in the basement defrosting before it was brought upstairs on the hardwood floors.

The dog has only eaten two branches. I thought he would have the entire tree mulched within 12 hours. As long as we keep him busy with a kong for the next three weeks the lights and ornaments may make it to next year too.


As a kid I would beg my Dad to buy the "spray snow" for our windows. He agreed as long as I cleaned it up after the holidays. This stuff was next to impossible to remove. I noticed the other day some of my windows frost "naturally".

1941 windows definitely are not energy star compliant but they sure are pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home