How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In Need of a Sick Day

I've been sick for over 2 weeks. I thought I'd get better by taking some over the counter chemicals but I just kept feeling worse. It's such a hassle to drag myself to the doctor. Yesterday, I finally went in and 4 hours later I had a prescription for antibiotics to kick this nasty bug.
The month of September flew by. Over the weekend I took the family to meet a local alpaca farmer.

On the way home we stopped at an apple orchard to see more animals.

I love Fall!
We're headed into Chicago 3 out of the next 4 days. Both of my kids have birthdays over the next 2 weeks. I really hope these antibiotics kick in soon and I'm back to full speed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Didn't know you were sick, Anna. Hope it clears up quickly. I know that horse and fence line--you were at Honey Hill! Do tell us about your Chicago adventures.

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home