How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

1000

I reached another "magical" number sold in my Etsy shop over this past weekend. I reached 1000 bags sold. When I started my shop a year and a half ago I had no idea how many little bags I'd be sewing and sending out to crocheters and knitters all around the world.
In celebration I purchased yarn through another Etsy shop. Numma numma also sell their yarns online over at the Loopy Ewe.

It's a beautiful, squishy, soft, Merino destined to become a shawl.



Thanks so very much to all my customers for making my dream of working from home a reality!

1 Comments:

Blogger SwissKnits! said...

Congratulations!!! I have MANY of your bags. My girls and I LOVE them!! The are the perfect size, and so well made!!!!
1000... WOW!!!!! that is awesome!!!

6:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home