How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Fall Shawls

I finished another shawl last week.

The pattern was the Swallowtail Shawl. It's a much loved pattern on Ravelry. There are over 5300 Swallowtail shawls over on Ravelry. I still hate to knit nupps but I like the way they look in the completed shawl.

It was a very easy pattern to knit, only takes a skein of sock yarn, and is a much more manageable size than my Aeolian Shawl.

Up next, Anne Hanson's Irtfa'a faroese lace shawl. I've been waiting until I had more shawl pattern reading experience before starting this project. With our local library's celebration of everything Poe this month I figured it was time to cast on my Raven shawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home