How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

This Weekend

Yesterday I headed to YarnCon in Chicago as a vendor. Carolyn of Stitchcandy and I spent the day taking our respective Etsy shops to the knitters.



I got a kick out of how many people recognized my name from Etsy. Thanks to everyone who came up and said hi. It was nice to meet so many customers face to face. Thanks to all those who purchased items too.
There were lots of people wearing beautiful knitwear. I even received a one on one lesson on glove knitting from a very helpful knitter.

Today we headed outside to enjoy our beautiful fall colors. We headed down to Starved Rock, along with half of Chicago apparently. We tried to ignore the huge crowd of people and enjoyed some beautiful hiking weather.



The dogs enjoyed getting some exercise too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by and say hi at YarnCon, but I'm glad you had a good time! Hope to see you back next year!

Sara, YarnCon co-founder

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home