How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The basset is a Bear's fan.


We're headed to Chicago for the weekend and I needed some Bear's attire. I made a scarf to wear to view the Bears Vs. 49rs game(not live but probably on a big screen in a sport's bar).
Our basset was happy to have the attention.( "Did someone say go for a walk?")

I made another scarf yesterday for a yet to be determined subject. It has lots of different textures and together they are super soft.


The pattern is here, it's from Lion Brand. I'd love to try some different colors. The colors I used seem pretty neutral so I didn't have to think of a recipient before completing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home