How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's all about me

I finished another project for me this weekend. A crochet shawl that the kids think makes a great blanket for when they're lounging on the couch.


Yesterday I started a pair of rib-and-cable mitts. I placed an order through knit picks on Friday to finally start work on a lace shawl. Hopefully I can get past the fact that it's an animal fiber and I will be able to keep and wear it. This may become a project for someone else when completed so I don't dwell on the fact that sheep were probably harmed or killed just to provide me with yarn I could have found a substitute for. Anyway...I'm excited to be working on projects I want to complete for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home