How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Island Time

I love Island time. No watches, clocks, or cell phone coverage.
This is what time it was for us the past 5 days. We headed over to Kelley's Island,OH to meet up with my Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother-in-Law, and Niece.I had a great time staying up really late around the campfire and sleeping late(for us 8am is late). The kid's loved the ferry ride over and back.



We took in a couple of spectacular sunsets.


Riding in Gramma and Grandpa's Jeep was one of the highlights of the trip too.


I'm exhausted. I know I should be well rested and rejuvenated after a vacation but the driving time wiped me out. It was only 747 miles from start to finish but the traffic and construction around Chicagoland slowed us down. Next year-a condo in Tortola?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home