How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

You're not really going to wear that right?

My knitting has a big case of the blahs lately. I decided to start a lace pattern a couple of weeks ago after ordering some lace wieight yarn and purchasing the pattern from knit picks. The damned thing kicked my arse. It seems I have some sort of ADD at the moment and following this chart takes way more concentration than I'm willing to give it right now.
I could add my recently completed project, the hallowig, to the "You Knit What" blog if it was still up and running.



I've always wanted to dye my hair a bright color like pink, blue, or purple. I'm sure my husband appreciates I've never followed up on this though. I needed a good excuse to wear this hideous blue wig so Tuesday night I decided to get my hair cut. By hair cut I mean cutting my hair really, really short. Never mind that winter is right around the corner and freezing temperatures are weeks away. Good thing I can knit warm hats too eh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandi says your blueness rocks!

11:11 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

And Heather sez we really wanna see your new haircut!! :-D

8:02 AM

 
Blogger Katherine said...

Her hair is totally adorable, and I freaking LOVE that wig!

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home