How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Friday, January 26, 2007

A weekend project


WooHoo a weekend knitting project!

For some reason yesterday I decided I wanted to make a pair of felted clogs. After checking several online retailers to attain a pattern I gave up. That is-until today. My LYS referred me to another yarn shop about 30 minutes away. When I gave them a call, they had 1 more pattern in stock and put it on hold for me. They didn't have the right sized needles but I'm going to see if I can "get by" with what I have. I'm excited to try out the "magic" of felting animal fibers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Want to know something funny? I bought THAT SAME PATTERN at a Rockford LYS on the VERY SAME DAY. How's that for weird?

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home