How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Out like a lamb..

Wow this month flew by. It's the 31st and I've only posted a handful of times here. Thanks to DH who reminded me of this fact on a daily basis. Life gets pretty busy sometimes. I've been crazy busy with the kid's schooling the past few weeks. I finally got around to teaching the eldest to knit(and purl, and bind off, and increase, and decrease). He's so excited about this new skill. I would be too if it weren't for the fact that the child has been knitting more than me which definitely doesn't seem fair.
I did manage to finish a pair of socks last week. They fit well and I love the 3X1 ribbing running down the length of the entire sock.


I've have spent more time sewing than knitting. The youngest child picked out fabric for his bunk bed "fort" curtains. I only have one up right now but hope to get the rest up by the end of the weekend. I sewed together a couple of bags for Chance's knitting projects.


Tomorrow is Palm Sunday. I have a week to sew up a skirt for Easter Sunday. It's probably time to start on this eh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Easter colors on the socks. Will you be wearing them with your Easter dress ;)

-DH

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home