How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My New Years Plan

I was on a diet in December. A diet of chips, fries, cookies, pizza, and coffee(lots of coffee!!) My regular 3 day a week workout was non-existent too. When January came around I had to come up with a new plan for my nutrition and get back to working out. If I continued gaining 10 pounds a month I'd be camped out in pajama pants because I'd have outgrown all my jeans. For two weeks I've been on a new plan that doesn't include anything tasty like my favorite, chips and salsa. I miss all my tasty snack foods.

Now on to what I've been knitting up this past week.
I knit up a cute fair isle hat, the anemoi hat. I chose to knit it in Brown Sheep Wildfoote Luxury Sock yarn because that's what my LYS carries.


I even like how the top of the hat turned out.


I'd like to figure out how to line it with polar fleece as it's very thin and wouldn't be too warm for winter weather.

More project updates later this week......

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Geez, that's pretty!

Polar fleece? Can't help you there, but it'd be pretty darn easy to line it with some supersoft alpaca or something. (Alpaca is SUPER warm, too, y'know.)

/alpaca pushing

4:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and super itchy and hairy.

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home