How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tis the Season

I delivered my first Christmas gift yesterday.
A goat milking stand.....


It's been 20 years since I've made anything with tools other than knitting needles and a sewing machine. With help from some awesome online plans I was able to build this in a couple of hours. I think it took me longer to gather the supplies and materials than it did to put it all together. Mama goat, Callie, is due in March so this present arrived in plenty of time.

I packaged up my first box for Halos of Hope charity this morning. I was able to knit 5 hats and sew up 4 bandannas.


It feels good to have two gifts finished before Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home