How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ready or Not

Life seems to be on fast forward lately. Ready or not here it comes whether I'm ready for it or not. Another home schooled Mom recently tried to help me out by telling me to focus on what is going good instead of what is most challenging. We've had an extremely challenging past couple of months. But I'm going to try to stay focused on what is going really well and hope that in the future things will continue to look up.
Today eldest son had his "finale" in his mock trail class. He nailed his opening statement and questioned the witnesses like a pro. My Jr. defense attorney did an outstanding job with his team today. I'm a proud Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home