How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Add another needle to the mix.

I started crocheting a year ago and have completed many projects. Last night I learned to knit. I can only hope it will bring many more exciting yarns and projects into my hands. For my first project I found some Lion Brand Chenille in the $1 clearance pile a few months back and it's finally found it's purpose. My first crochet project was a scarf so how fitting that my first knitting project is a scarf also. My oldest son has been eyeing this yarn since I purchased it so he may be the lucky recipient-we'll see.

I wish everyone a great Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Looks great! You really took to knitting quickly, by the way. I'm so proud!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home