How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's finished.

I should be happy about finishing another project. This was intended to be a baby gift.



The pattern (ironically called "Precious in Pink")looked excellent in a white yarn. I aquired the pattern from a fellow crocheter Kathy who made this same blanket without much problems so I assumed I'd be able to throw one together quick. I'm glad this project is completed and that it was a small blanket not a large afghan. I've already started another blanket in hopes that the new one will turn out better(more baby friendly).

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I think the blanket looks wonderful in the blue. Nice work on the border!

8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home