How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I think I've got it.

I finished the chenille scarf and my son has already worn it. After looking at it I was sure I had knit it incorrectly. I grabbed some scrap yarn and started practicing knit and purl stitches. After a few rows of following a scarf pattern from Martha Stewart I declared to my husband, "It looks and feels like what it's supposed to."


I think it would take a few months to finish it. Knitting takes me considerably longer than crochet does. I need to focus on completing crochet projects for gifts. I'm finding this knitting thing alot of fun though and I can't wait until I can come back to it after Christmas gift making is complete. 659 stitching hours left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home