How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Thank you sit-n-stitch

I finished up my last Christmas gift project(a suede keyhole scarf) last night with a few sit-n-stitchers. We celebrated our one year anniversary last Monday. Can't believe we've gotten together for a year now. I'm looking forward to our road trips after the New Year to the yarn store of course but also a bra fitting? You put a group of ladies together, add wine, and interesting conversation will occur. I'm excited that I can finally pick something out to make for myself. Although I find it much easier to finish projects for other people. Now I'm off to bake cookies, make gingerbread houses and enjoy the last few days before Christmas. Happy Stitching..

3 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Haha! We are so going for the bra fitting.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Oh hell yes! We absolutely MUST go for the bra fitting. We deserve it, dammit.

7:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did we pick that date yet? Let's do it before the dreaded "Sandi has to go to that job thing season stats" or else you'll have to kidnap me from tax hell. Hmm there's an idea!

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home