How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Meme this.

I have Kathy to thank for getting me to do this "seven" meme. I've found it's more fun to read them than actually participate in one but here goes.

7 things to do before I die.(man, I only get to list 7)
1. Learn to play acoustic guitar.
2. Go skinny dipping.
3. Visit Ireland and drink in at least two different pubs a day.
4. Visit Germany and drive insanely fast on the Autobahn.
5. Learn to Scuba dive.
6. Visit Costa Rica, drink lots of coffee and take a zip line over the Rainforest canopy.
7. Drive around the country in an RV visiting the National Parks.

7 things I can't do.
1. Dance.
2. Drive in my car without any music playing.
3. Play sports competently.
4. Vote Republican.
5. Take a job seriously.
6. Go to a bar to meet up with friends and come home before last call.
7. Make it through a day without a cup of joe.

7 things that attract me to....
1. Yarn...there's so many possibilities and it's all up to me to determine it's final destiny.
2. Music...transports me out of my reality.
3. Coffee...warm and yummy.
4. Cookies...sweet morsels of goodness.
5. Sunsets...beautiful colors of yellow and red mixing into the horizon.
6. The Beach...the wonderful sound of crashing waves and warm sand under my feet.
7. My Man...after 16 years and 2 kids, I still lust for him.

7 things I say most often.
1. Guys, knock it off!
2. Can't you guys get along?
3. Oh Crap!
4. Dang it dog, get out!
5. Not now, the game is on.
6. I love you too.
7. I need some coffee.

7 books I like.
1. Love is Hell by Groening
2. As the Crow Flies by Archer
3. The Kinsey Institute New Report on Sex
4. Without Feathers
5. Side Effects
6. Getting Even (4-6 by Woody Allen)
7. Reader's Digest Complete do-it-yourself manual(can't live in an old house without this one)

7 movies I watch(or have watched)again and again.
1. Manhattan
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Home for the Holidays
4. Clerks
5. The Princess Bride
6. It's a Wonderful Life
7. Charlie Brown's Christmas


Alrighty then. That was fun it's all yours Becky.





1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

You haven't skinny-dipped? Girl, you haven't lived!

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home