How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Red, white, and blue.

Here's the picture of a mostly completed bedroom. It's so patriotic it makes me nauseous.


The room has inspired me to join the knit olympics. For me it was a choice between a sock and a hat. I've never tried to knit with DPN and after reading through a few patterns for socks I'm pretty sure if I could figure it out I'd need longer than 2 weeks to finish it. I'm choosing a hat. I'm going to try to start and finish a hat knit in the round(which is a first for me). I found this pattern from Knit Picks that will cause me much cursing but I like the finished picture of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home