How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Where's that sexy knitter?

I received some yarn on Friday I ordered from Knit Picks. I signed up a few weeks ago to join the Sexy Knitter's Club. Their first KAL started in the beginning of the year and just ended. It was the Picovoli. Anything with very short sleeves makes me shiver right now but I convinced myself to take on this knitting challenge as it would be my first shirt. I started working on it over the weekend and although very slow going, it's beginning to look like the top of a shirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Woooohoo! It looks fan-freaking-tastic! Very nice.

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Paula said...

I really like the color.

I have been seeing these tops all ove blogland. Is it a fun knit? What is the pattern like? I have never knitted a sweater from the top down before.

6:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home