How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Webs order!

I received my order from Webs today. If you haven't checked out their May sale you really should, the prices are unbelievable. I still can't get over my "shouldn't buy wool because it's so not vegan" phase so I ended up with cotton. Lion Brand thick & quick 100% cotton. Hey for $1.00 per skein I'll give it a try. I have been wanting to find the right yarn for a couple of bathmats so now I've got the yarn.

If you do order from them make sure you know the shipping and tax fees before you have sticker shock like I had. A $12 order turned into $22 with shipping.
The ladies at SNB need to keep luring me with their tempting animal fibers so I'll have something to shop for come Midwest Stitches time. Webs sent me loads of samples to tempt me too and many of them are so soft and colorful. Hey, I'm a vegetarian anyway so the occasional purchase of animal fiber should fit nicely into my lifestyle. Right??

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Hell yes it should!

3:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home