How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

One foot is warm.

I started on my second pair of socks,one skein sockettes, about 2 weeks ago. Things were clipping along and I finished the first sock within a few days.



Then came my parent's visit during Easter week. I should have put my needles down in anticipation of not being able to think coherently enough to start the next sock, but I didn't. Knitting helped me keep my sanity throughout their 6 day visit. I realized this morning while working on the body section of this sock that I messed up the cuff. For some reason I decided to do a K2, P2 ribbing. This would be fine except on the first sock I did a K1, P1 ribbing. Enter lots of of expletives here @?!%*$!@?!



It took 15 seconds to rip out hours of work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oooh, what a bummer! It's easier to frog when it's accompanied by wine. ;)

What yarn are you using there? It's purty!

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Katherine said...

The first one looks great--sorry about the second one.

O'Leary's on Monday? Bring the sock; we'll teach it how to drink ale.

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home