How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Deja Vu

I know I've been there before, same time of the year, same weather, same feelings. It was April 2000. I aquired Cub's tickets through my employer and we headed off for a day at Wrigley with my oldest(3 years old at the time). We sat through a rain delay and were cold and miserable and swore we would never go to an April game again. Fast forward 6 years. Sunday we got to experience the pain of sitting in the rain in 40 degree temperatures all over again. Once again I swear to NEVER go to an April game in Chicago again. I mean it this time!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time under all that tarp! I've never been to an April game, and you may have just convinced me to never go to an April game. :)

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home