How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Monday, March 27, 2006

WooHoo!!

It's amazing how excited and surprised I get when a package arrives for me at my front door. Sure I ordered it but now I actually have the item in my hands. Today my copy of Knitting Rules arrived. Yay! I can finally say I have a Pearl-McPhee book. I haven't read the previous two books she has out there but I'll get to them eventually. I'm sort of a rebel when it comes to rules(you have to do it this way) so I choose to read the "Rules" in the title of the book as Knitting is Awesome. I can't wait to see what's inside.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I got two shipments from KnitPicks this week--I know exactly how you feel.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home