How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Friday, September 29, 2006

This can't be wool.

I wanted to make the cable footies from the Oneskein book but I also wanted some really soft, warm, washable yarn to knit them up with. I ordered Swish Superwash from Knit Picks. I have converted my house into belivers that wool doesn't have to be scratchy fiber that you wouldn't want to wear next to your skin with this yarn. I completed my first footie and my roomies have each requested one in their favorite colors. For now these are all mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Oh, now I have to go order some Swish. You jerk. :)

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue, black or dark brown would be great.

DH

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home