How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Recycling, sort of...

¿Adónde van? (Where are you going?)

Alrighty then. I finally figured out how to get the Spanish ¿ and the accents to enter correctly. Thanks to the bookmarked site from hubby I can enlighten you on what the Spanish phrase of the day is from our new calendar. Lucky you?

I've been wanting to start the Cardigan for Arwen from the Winter 2006 Interweave Knits magazine.(The link is from the knit along site. The Interweave Knits site was taking for blasted ever!!) The only problem was I didn't have the yarn to start it, or did I. I've been working on a cabled poncho that works up at the same gauge I need for the cardigan. I decided a couple of days ago that I would probably wear the cardigan more often than the poncho. The poncho is transforming into the cardigan row by row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home