How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

An anniversary of sorts

I realized on Christmas that I had just experienced an anniversary. On Christmas in 1989 (17 years ago) I met my husband to be. I was 17 so I've now known him as long as I haven't known him.
Christmas Eve this year we headed to Chicago to the Museum of Science and Industry to take in the Holidays around the World. It was really crowded but we enjoyed seeing all the trees representing other countries.
Christmas day was relaxing with all of us lounging in our PJ's pretty much all day. My husband purchased all the books I had on my Amazon wish list.

He hopes I keep up with the knitting I started last year as all but one is knitting related. The sewing book is awesome as it teaches me how to build clothes to fit. I would love to be able to design my own clothing in the future.
I also received a wonderful gift box from Teavana. He got the idea from my blog.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Hooray! Sounds like a great Christmas!

Another fact I didn't know about you, that you met your husband when you were 17. That's the age I was when I met mine. Weird. It's like we were meant to be friends. We're probably the same person, really. Yes.

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home