How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

This week has been full of flu. I missed Sit-n-stitch this Monday because my oldest was sick. My youngest was diagnosed yesterday with strep throat and a really bad ear infection. I woke up this morning without a voice and all the flu symptoms you can think of(chills, aches, cough). Fun stuff.

I gathered these for my next art project.





Yep, I'm going to try dying some yarn. According to the calendar Spring starts Monday so what better way to celebrate than with lots of color. I need to get to ordering the yarn which could take me awhile but I'm excited to try something new.

I'm not the only person surrounding herself with pretty colors. Over at Project Spectrum she is hosting Dye-Your-Own Sock Yarn Swap for April. I'm not participating but if this sounds like something you'd like to do the sign up is through Tuesday, March 22.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

9:00 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Aw, geez, I hope you feel better soon! You were missed at SnB on Monday, and at the lys on Friday. :)

I'm really curious about the dying experiment, too...take lots of pictures!

8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home