How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The question.

It all started over 16 years ago with a simple question. "Can I kiss you?" Pretty much complete opposites. A Midwestern farm girl and a Southern California beach boy. I'll never forget how surprised I was when he packed everything in his VW bug and drove 3 days to Upstate NY to be with me.
12 years ago today, on my Senior year Spring break, we went to Vegas to get married. Yep, Vegas and it was perfect.
I still love him- 12 years, 6 moves, 2 kids, and lots of unperfect days later.
Thanks for all the memories babe. Thanks for asking me that simple question so many years ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Awww!! Happy Anniversary!! :D

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Katherine said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! Woohooo!

I love love. And you look freaking adorable with bangs.

3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home