How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Back for round two.

The Sexy Knitter's Club starts their next KAL July 1. Tempting II is the project and the suggested yarn is a cotton blend. I can't wait to start this one. I'm going to make it a size bigger than I should in hopes it will be less clinging than the picovoli KAL.
Thank you Heather for giving me the idea for knitting MaryElla. Of course you're more organized and methodical about gathering your supplies from Earth Faire. Late last week I was bored with what was currently on my needles so I stopped by my local Michaels store with $5 burning a hole in my pocket. I went in looking for a non-knitting project and walked out with thread and beads. There may be a second round for this pattern too in different colors. It was nice to try something a little different and be able to complete it in a couple of days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

It's beautiful. And you found the stuff at Michael's? I must go there.

We missed you on Monday!

8:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home