How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Stay On Task

Lately I've inherited my Mother's ADD. It's been extremely difficult for me to stay on task. I intend to start or finish projects yet at the end of the day it seems I have accomplished absolutely nothing. This problem extends into house work, school work, shopping tasks, and knitting projects. This Tempting II project is absolutely mindless knitting. The K1,P1 rib is a big black hole that never seems to get anywhere.



Last week I realized I'd really like a shawl. Never mind the other 3 projects I currently have in progress. I'm 3 skeins into the shawl and try to knit on Tempting II at least 15 minutes a day. I have until August 31st to finish it along with all the oter Sexy Knitters. I love knitting socks and am so easily distracted by sock yarns and patterns. Oh if only I had another 12 hours in my day without any distractions. I can just imagine the projects I could whip up. Have a great weekend. I must get back to the task at hand, packing lunches to go enjoy some friendly competition at a local frisbee golf course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home