How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Finished projects..what's that?

I keep many projects going at the same time to confuse the housemates. I had a couple hours on the train into Chicago on Wednesday so it was a great time to start the Tempting II for the Sexy Knitters Club KAL.

This K1,P1 rib is no fun. Oh man, the entire sweater/shirt is K1,P1 rib. Where's my WIP sock?
Here it is:

I decided my fourth sock will be the Jaywalker. I originally wanted this pattern to be my first sock but after a few rip outs I pushed it behind more appropriate first sock knitter patterns. At this point I think it will be too big for me but I like how the Trekking XXL is patterning. I can only do a few rows at a time before switching from the tiny size 0 needles to something bigger.
Enter the bathmat in progress:

I leave on a weeklong beach-filled California adventure this week and thought a crocheted sarong would be nice to take. I've been trying to come up with my own thing and add beading. Maybe it will be ready for the next beach getaway as it hasn't progressed very far in the past couple of weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

But you can come to SnB at O'Leary's on Monday, right? Please?

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home