How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Have you heard...

If you love knitting you've probably heard of the new site Ravelry. It's in beta right now and I've been on the wait list for what seems like a really long time. They are sending invites out daily so one of these days I'll get mine.Here's a list of what you can do at the site. The muggles don't get it but us knitters do. This site is so sweet! When I get in I can finally justify all my computer time by saying "it's helping me stay organized." Of course I will ignore the laughter that follows.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great another waste of time ;)

-DH

12:33 PM

 
Blogger mc78 said...

I joined the Ravelry hype as well. lol.

2:21 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

Hi, found ya the other night while looking around to see if anyone was knitting or had knit a rusted root out of cotton-ease. I should have known it would be someone so close to home. I'm also stuck in Il. lol, right on over in Rochelle. We don't even have a lys anymore, geesh!!

I'm gonna be knitting a rusted root soon outta cotton-ease, I chose to do mine in stone gray(even though my blog will tell ya I chose taupe, I change my mind a lot lol!)

I haven't really checked out Ravelry yet, maybe I will. I already spend too much time on my blog according to my hubby lol!

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home