How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Please go away.

This is a request from my 5 year old, "Please Mr. Winter, GO AWAY!"
I'm seriously having doubts about this global warming epidemic. It's April 11th, three weeks into Spring and it's snowing. My fountain is frozen......



It has been one of those days where I should have made the executive decision to stay in bed. At 8:30 this morning the eldest child exclaimed that he hates me and can't wait to go back to public school next year because home schooling sucks. Both kids have been fighting with one another and it will take a miracle if they make it through this extended winter without broken bones.
"Knitting take me away!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, it will be summer before you know. Summer vacation yeah!

-DH

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh no, not the "I hate you" rant. Bring them to the library! I'll put Oldest Boy to work.

This weather makes me so sad. Stupid winter.

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home