How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lots of pieces

For some odd reason I'm drawn to patterns that involve lots of seaming. It's not because I love mattress stitch. Here's a picture of my current work in progress...



I still have 2 button bands and a hood to knit up in addition to seaming it all up. Fun stuff!

The hole in my backyard is slowly beginning to look like a swimming pool.



We're hoping for sunny, hot days for a few weeks as the water temp is a bone chilling 55 degrees right now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my pool!

-DH

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

Ooo, burr hope it gets warmer soon!

11:25 PM

 
Blogger Katherine said...

What do you think... margaritas poolside by August? :)

And my verification word is "eewwp" which is the sound I make when I jump into too-cold water. Coincidentally

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Virtuous said...

I am horrified of seaming!
But I am sure the hoodie will be really nice!

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home