How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Nearing the end

I tried on my Fifi sweater this morning. Right now it's at my waist. I could bind off now if I were in my 20's and hadn't had any kids yet. I'm going to add 4 more inches of length(32 more rows) and then I'll be able to wear it out of the house. Other than it being too short right now it fits great. Oh and I need to finish the sleeves but I think I can finish it up this week.



Ravelry is such a great site. There are so many inspiring pictures of knitted items. I've added tons of patterns to my queue. Kathy is working on a dishcloth that I've been wanting to make for a while now. Seeing how nice hers is turning out I decided yesterday to cast one on. I hope to be able to knit up a set of these for gifts. They're really pretty,easy to customize(color wise)and work up fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home