How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New project

I started a new top(Fifi) over the weekend and everything seemed to be cruising along just fine.


I stopped knitting to put all these stitches on waste yarn to make sure the sleeves were the right size. I've even followed their suggestion of making the cables without using a cable needle. Fast forward 10 rows into the bodice portion when I realize I somehow turned my knitting so my front and back became my sleeves. Do'h! I'm sure it has nothing to do with the constant multi tasking I tried to accomplish as I was trying to knit on this. So I ripped it back the 10 rows and stashed it away until I can devote all my attention to figuring out how to do this correctly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home