How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What else happened?

I'm really bad at responding to being tagged for a meme. It all goes back to the elementary school days where I was IT the entire recess because I was the fattest kid in school and unable to tag anyone.

While browsing JenLa I came across a recent meme and thought it was entertaining. Don't worry I'll be it and I'm not going to tag anyone at the end of this post.

Here are the guidelines:

Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post 3 events, 2 births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday.


July 12
Events:

* 1812 - War of 1812: The United States invade Canada at Windsor, Ontario.
* 1960 - Etch A Sketch, the drawing toy goes on sale.
* 2002 - Gay rights: The Superior Court of Ontario orders Ontario to recognize same-sex marriages

Births:

* 1817 - Henry David Thoreau, American writer and philosopher (d. 1862)
* 1937 - Bill Cosby, American comedian and actor

Holiday:

* Kiribati - Independence Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home