How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 23 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only a Metra ride away from Chicago.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Potter knitting

This is the extent of my Harry Potter book premier knitting...



It's the Hip house scarf from Charmed Knits. It's the only thing I could whip up with scraps and would take very little time to start and finish as I can't quite get the "planning" thing down very well. I've only known of the book release date for months now.

My son won a raffle at the local library and gets to pick up his copy of Deathly Hallows tomorrow. My husband is planning on buying a copy tonight at midnight. It will be a very quiet house this weekend. Even a muggle can enjoy the quiet a Harry Potter book brings. I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home