How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

May Mojo

Or lack of knitting mojo? I worked on one project the past 20 days. It's a beautiful laceweight shawl(Icarus Shawl) but it sucked my knitting mojo this month.


For 3 days I haven't touched my knitting needles because I don't know what to start. A cardigan, another shawl, a simple discloth? Maybe I'll sit out the rest of May and start something new in June?
Last night I entered all my projects into knitmeter.com to see how many yards of yarn I've knit this year so far. During 2010 I've knit 9 shawls and knit close to 4.5 miles(@7000 yards) of yarn.

Wow, no wonder I feel like giving knitting a short break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home