How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Finish up a couple of projects

Yesterday I was organizing my works in progress. I had 7 items I was currently knitting on! Ok currently is a stretch. Every week I take out the Jaywalkers to knit a few rows then bury it at the bottom of the pile again. I have convinced myself to hate this pattern/needles/trekking. I'm not sure which factor to blame with this project. Since I placed a Knit Picks order Saturday with 2 more projects to start I really wanted to finish a few that were on the needles.

I finished up a reversible scarf.

One side has two cables and the opposite side has three cables. I'm sure the cables would look so much better with a solid color but at least it's really soft and it matches the hat I finished a couple of weeks ago.
My One Skein cabled footies are finally a complete set. My feet are so happy. The Swish Superwash from Knit Picks left my nice bamboo needles colored forever but it worked up into an incredibly soft pair of socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home