How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Not exactly

Yesterday I decided to dye some yarn. First I stopped at my local yarn store and picked up the cheapest bare wool skein they had. I decided to dye the yarn with NEON food coloring I picked up at the store. Everything seemed to be going along smoothly until we heard an explosive sound coming from the microwave. My "purple" container had exploded. Thank goodness for food grade dye. I was going for a deep purple and lime. Hmmm, not exactly how I had it pictured.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

You weren't, by any chance, going for a lime-n-violet look?

:)

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home